Conditions of participation§ 1 Subject
The following conditions regulate participation in the competition organised by Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA hostet prediciton game „Alle gegen Nobby“, which takes place during the season 2019/2020. The prizes consist of the following:
- Winner of the Match-Day
- 1st Place on Match-Days: A Borussia Dortmund Home Kit from the season 2019/2020 singed by Nobby
- 2nd Place on Match-Days: A Borussia Dortmund Football which was signed by the team
- 3rd Place on Match-Days: A Borussia Dortmund Fan-Scarf
- Overall Winner
- 1st Place of the Season: A Meet and Greet with Nobby on a Match-Day and two VIP-Tickets for a BVB Home Game
- 2nd Place of the Season: A voucher for an adrenaline adventure into the capital of football (Dortmund) for two persons*
- 3rd Place of the Season: A Borussia Dortmund Home Kit (Season 2019/2020) which is signed by the whole Team
- 4. – 10. Platz Saison: A Borussia Dortmund Fan-Shop voucher for 19,09€
- Extra Prizes on Match Days
- 50€ BVB-Fanshop-Voucher with bwin-branding or a singed Borussia Dortmund Home Kit from the season 2019/2020. One prize given out on every match-day.
*The prize for the “adrenaline adventure into the capital of football (Dortmund) for two persons” includes the following services for two persons exclusively:
- Two nights at the Tourist-Class-Hotel in Dortmund (2-3 stars) on gameday including a breakfast in the booked room category.
- A ticket for the category 5
- A welcome package including fan merchandise
- A FanShop-Voucher
- A already charged prepaid-card (Stadiondeckel) for a beverage and a snack (Stadionwurst)
- A entry-pass for the BORUSSEUM
- The current edition of the members-newpaper “Borussia”
The arraivel and the departer have to be covered by the winner themselfes and it will not be covered by the von Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA.
The prizes are not interchangeable or can be transferred to a third party. Non-Cash Prizes cannot be payed out in cash and are excluded from changes.
The prizes can only be claimed by participants who are over the age of 18.
The delivery of the prizes will be done via postal service. All cost for the sending of the letters, national as well as international, will be covered by the Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA. The winners if be notified via E-Mail, if they have won and will be asked to share their personal address. If the personal address is not given to the Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA within 7 day, the prizes for that person will expire.
The recipient of the data, which is made available by the participant of the prediction game is the Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA. Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA is responsible for the content published for the purpose of this competition.
For any questions, comments or complaints to the prediction game, please send an e-mail to the following e-mail address (email@example.com).§ 2 Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
With the participation in the prediction game, the participant accepts the terms and condition of the participation game§ 3 Participation
A person takes part in the prediction game, by clicking on the prediction game of the Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co.KGaA, which will open and the person under the reference of the terms of privacy and the conditions of participation enters their e-mail address, as well as the confirmation and validation mail, as well as their first and last name, user name and date of birth.
For the registration to the prediction game is an e-mail address mandatory. A registration with a facebook login is not possible.
Participation in the competition must be done in person, and only one entry per person per matchday is allowed.
Entitelt to participate are only people, who are 18 years of age or older.
By participating, the participant is confirming the accuracy of the data disclosed by them. Posts relating to participation in the competition must not be defamatory, of a discriminatory nature or contain any incorrect facts, infringements of copyright, or infringements of brand or copyright. The participant is responsible themselves for any legal infringements committed and indemnifies Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA in this regard from all liability and/or third-party claims against the participant.§ 4 Execution of the prediction game
The winner is the player with the most points in the “Ich x Alle” (Season/Match-Day) table. If several participants have the same number of points at the end of the season 2019/2020, lots will be drawn to decide the winner. Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA will contact the winners by email.
The winner is determined using the following system:
- Zero points for an incorrect result
- Zero points if the participants fail to make a prediciton
- One point for the correct result, but not the correct score**
- Two points for the correct difference in score***
- Three points if the score is predicted exactly correct
**The correct result, but not the correct score“ means, that the participant does not need to predict the result correctly, but he/she picked the right outcome. Winning team or draw.§ 5 Exclusion from the competition and other reasons for termination
Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA is entitled to exclude from the competition participants who make use of unauthorized aids and/or are otherwise in violation of the conditions of participation, in these cases prizes may be retrospectively revoked and reclaimed.
Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA reserves the right at any time, without advance notice and without stating reasons to stop or terminate the competition, in particular it may need to do this for any technical and/or legal reasons which may render it impossible for the competition to be implemented in a proper manner. No winners will be selected in the event of termination.§ 6 Datenschutz
The Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA collects, processes and uses as the responsible body within the meaning of the DSGVO and the German Federal Data Protection Act (new) all personal data communicated to Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co KGaA as part of this prediction game always in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
There is no right of legal appeal. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. Should any individual conditions of participation be, or become, invalid, then this does not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.